COVID-19 Safety: Updated March 4, 2022
- Masks are still required for all clients and staff (and will continue to be required after March 12)
- Sanitation safety protocols remain in place.
- 100% of Ginger & Maude® staff are vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Based on guidance from the CDC:
- If you have had contact with someone with COVID-19, please schedule/reschedule your appointment for at least 5 days after your exposure.
- If you have travelled domestically or internationally, please schedule/reschedule your appointment for at least 5 days after your return trip.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19, please schedule/reschedule your appointment for at least 5 after you tested positive.
- Continue to stay home if you have symptoms or a fever of any kind.
- Please come to your appointment alone or with members of your household only (capacity is limited in our boutique salons).
- The salon doors are locked, but if you have an appointment, someone will let you in and you can sit in the lounge area until your appointment begins.
What are your business hours?
Appointments are offered between 6:00 am and 10: 00 pm at all locations.
Why is your salon door locked?
Ginger & Maude® offers services by-appointment-only at all locations. We do not offer walk-in appointments. Doors remain locked even during business hours.
What is your cancellation policy?
Ginger & Maude® requires at least 48 hours’ notice for cancelling, rescheduling, or changing an appointment. If you are sick or have an emergency and need to late cancel, please call 971.267.4080.
What if I’m late?
Please call or text to let us know that you are running late. If you are more than 15 minutes late, we will need to reschedule to provide the service.
What types of payment do you accept?
Ginger & Maude® accepts payments via a Square register, including: all major credit cards, debit cards and contactless payments, such as Venmo and Apple Pay. We can also accept cash, but cannot provide change (we do not keep cash in the salons). Ginger & Maude does not accept checks.
Do you offer discounts or accept coupons?
We don't offer discounts or accept coupons.
How can I buy hair products?
You can shop hair products 24/7 at gingerandmaude.com/buy, or call or text 971.267.4080 to check product availability in the salons.
Do you sell gift cards?
Ginger & Maude® offers eGift Cards, which are delivered to the gift recipient via email. The eGift Cards can be purchased online at gingerandmaude.com/buy.
How can I book an appointment for the Learning Exchange?
Please call or text 971.267.4080 to schedule.
How do I make an appointment for a couple or a group?
Please call or text 971.267.4080 to schedule. (Couple’s and group appointments cannot be booked online.)
Where can I park?
Ginger & Maude® locations do not have parking lots, but there is parking available near the salons:
·At Ginger & Maude - Fremont (Northeast) there is 1-hour street parking directly outside the salon, as well as all-day street parking within a short distance.
·At Ginger & Maude - Slabtown (Northwest) there is metered street parking and a pay-to-park parking lot within one block of the salon.
·At Ginger & Maude - Foster-Powell (Southeast) street parking is available within one block. Tip: Do NOT use local business parking lots, or you will be towed.
·At Ginger & Maude - Multnomah Village (Southwest) there is street parking directly in front of the salon, as well as in the neighborhood behind the salon.
Can I bring my pet to my appointment?
Animals (including emotional support animals) are not permitted in the salons, per the Oregon Health Authority mandate in section 817-010-0095 of the linked document. Exceptions only apply for service animals recognized by the Americans with Disability Act (ADA), such as “a dog that has been individually trained to do work or perform tasks for a person with a disability.”
Can I book an appointment for my child to get their hair bleached or colored?
We offer children’s haircuts, however, we do not offer chemical services for children 11-years-old and younger.