Ginger & Maude® is currently hiring for multiple positions at multiple salon locations. Apply below!
Ginger & Maude apprentices must have graduated from cosmetology school and want to learn while working with a team. Apprentices must be actively seeking the knowledge to provide service for curly and highly textured hair. Willingness to learn and perform services for all hair types is required. Training lasts for up to a year and includes behind the chair services. Graduation from our apprenticeship is complete when both the Educational Director and the Apprentice feels confident in their timing and skills.
Ginger & Maude's Stylists must have completed extensive training programs after graduation, and have at least two years of behind the chair experience. Stylists must have experience with curly and highly textured hair, or be actively seeking the knowledge to provide expert service for hair types. All Stylists must complete a 1- to 3-week paid training internship with our Educational Director before working behind the chair.
The Benefits of being a Ginger
- 35-hour work weeks
- Platinum-level health benefits, including health, vision, dental and alternative medicine
- Short-term and Long-term disability benefits
- Sick time
- All holidays paid
- Paid time off (PTO) up to 5 weeks
- Competitive commission rate with no back bar fees
- Retirement plan with company matching
- Working for a sustainability-focused B Corp®, who cares about their employees and the community
- Excellent team events, where you get paid to have freaking fun
- Knowing you're on a great team whose mantra is We don't just love hair, we love people!!!!