It comes down to this: not everyone is going to be a perfect fit to own a Ginger & Maude® salon. But part of extreme authenticity is the ability to listen to that little voice that tells you when something just feels right. If you’re still reading this, we’re guessing that may be the case.
Our founder, Deanna, conceived of Ginger & Maude because she believed that it was possible to build a profitable business that made a true difference and left a lasting legacy. One that provided herself and her peers in the salon industry with a purpose-driven, successful career where people are treated fairly and paid an actual living wage. One that left the wider world and the smaller community better for existing. She’s both a smart cookie and an excellent leader, and it turns out she was right. We think you’re both of those things too. We hope you join us.
We welcome new franchisees to be a part of the Brand when they have:
- A desire to own a purpose-driven business that is a Certified B CorporationTM
- Passion for the Brand concept
- A strong work ethic
- Demonstrated integrity when working with partners and customers
- Interest in an available development area
- Investment capital of $325k
- Net worth of $650k
- Prior retail or hair salon industry experience is a bonus, but is not required