We’re changing the salon industry, one snip at a time.
Ginger & Maude® was established on a foundation of radical acceptance and a vision for a stronger community. We believe that every Body is beautiful, and have cultivated a salon business where stylists enjoy purpose-driven, profitable careers, and all clients are welcomed with open arms as part of a varied and fabulous community.
All Bodies, All Colors, All Sizes, All Identities, and All Ages Are Celebrated.
Do you have a head? WE THINK YOU’RE GORGEOUS. That’s the credo here. At Ginger & Maude we do our utmost to make every one of our unique clients feel visible, comfortable, and valued. We believe that diversity and inclusion, both in the salon and out of it, equals more equitable and sustainable prosperity for all.
- Our specially-designed size-inclusive robes allow all bodies to enjoy relaxation and safety in the chair.
- We are humbly, continually learning and pursuing ongoing education to provide equitable hair services to the Black community and underserved populations.
- We value our introverted family! Silent Services are always available.
- We offer glamorous specialty wig design for all bodies and identities.
- We have zero exclusionary gender-based pricing, thank you very much.
We Are North America’s First B Corp® Salon Brand.
Certified B Corporations® (B Corps®) form a community of leaders and drive a global movement of people using business as a force for good. In order to become a Certified B Corporation, Ginger & Maude® meets the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability. As part of the B Corp community, we work toward reduced inequality, lower levels of poverty, a healthier environment, stronger communities, and the creation of high-quality jobs with a balance of purpose and profit.
- Generosity is key! At Ginger & Maude we strive to implement exemplary policies encompassing social engagement, community impact, and charitable donations.
- We practice regular volunteer work, focusing on underserved populations on local and national levels. Through our active social media, we invite our clients and community to join us.
- We embrace an inclusive and profitable work environment for all our employees, offering a living wage, full benefits, continuing education, and limitless career advancement opportunities.
- We value the planet as an essential shareholder in our business. We are both certified sustainable and carbon-neutral with Green Circle Salons.
- We consider sustainability and B Corp certification when selecting partners and suppliers.